Current version: 22.11.2020
1. What information do we collect about you?
Types of information we collect about you depend on how you use our website and what services you use, and what information you choose to provide or make available to us.
We collect information about you when you:
- submit questions, requests and other communications to us via contact forms, emails, or other communication media;
- contact us for user support or technical support;
- visit our site;
- contact us on our company’s media profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora ect.
- participate in any promotions, voluntarily complete surveys, and provide feedback.
The information about website usage is collected using cookies and described further in section 7 Cookies Usage.
2. When you use our website and services, the categories of information we collect may include:
2.1 Personal Information
Personal Information – any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, job title, phone number, Skype ID, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about you that is available on the Internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers according to the Relevant Legislation.
2.2. Information about children
BWC.Technology and its services are not intended or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
3. How we use the information that we collect?
Certain information is required to provide services to you, that’s why when you choose to share the information with us, we collect and use it solely to operate our services.
Below you can find the examples of how we use the information you share with us along with the purpose and the legal basis we rely on for such usage.
Processing of your Personal Information is necessary for us to administer the contractual relationship between ourselves and the Approved Contractors in connection with the performance of the legally binding contract.
3.2 Legitimate interests
If you are an existing Customer of BWC.Technology, or contact either BWC.Technology or any Approved Contractor with regard to software development, design, project management, testing, and diagnostics or other professional services they provide, we would like to contact you about our services & special offers, as well as remote work and teamwork content that may be of interest to you, and process your personal information to make sure we send you only relevant, targeted information. You can opt-out of this at any time.
3.3 Marketing consent
If you want to send us a filled contact form, we will ask for your consent to process your Personal Information in order to send you marketing materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
We will usually ask for your consent in the form of a tick box or when you share with us your email address expressly to subscribe to our updates.
3.4 Why we need to process your Personal Information – list of activities and legal basis to process your Personal Information
|Activity||Why we need to process your Personal Information||Legal basis to process your Personal Information|
|Contacting BWC.Technology with a request, inquiry or claim||To process and respond to your requests, inquiries, and claims and technical questions||Legitimate interests, including pursuing an opportunity to acquire you as a new Customer or Approved Contractor before the above basis applies|
|Email marketing||To send information and marketing messages via email||Marketing Consent|
|Analytics and segmentation||To provide targeted marketing messages and tailored services according to your business needs||Legitimate interests, including improvement of our services, tailoring them to you|
|Quiz inquiry||To help you deliver tailored services according to your business needs||Legitimate interests, including improvement of our services, tailoring them to you|
4. Data retention
We will not keep your personal data any longer than we need it for the purposes described earlier according to the Relevant Legislation.
5. Security of your information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect and store against loss, destruction, use, modification, or distribution of your personal data by unauthorized persons. Only authorized persons have access to the data from our clients. We do this through the following measures:
- Encryption (encryption) of digital files that contain personal data
- Securing network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or similar technology
6. Data transfer
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we will only process your data if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data. Without your permission, we will never pass on your data to other countries or parties other than those mentioned above.
7. Cookies usage
8. Your rights
You have the owing rights with regard to reviewing, correcting, and removing your Personal Information:
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your Personal Information.
- You can object to the processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information, or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You can ask us for a copy of your data. We can also pass this copy on to your request to another party so that you no longer have to do this yourself.
- You have the right to complain to your data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. You may find information on how to contact your local data protection authority is available at https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Bartosz Warniełło Consulting, Wiślana Street 48, 60-401 Poznań, Poland. Important: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable amount of time and notify you of the outcome.
9. Contact details
Bartosz Warniełło Consulting
ul. Wiślana 48
VAT EU: PL5422523450